This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if I have more Facebook Business Pages, are all going to be updated to the Timeline?
10-15-2012, 08:38 PM
What if I have more Facebook Business Pages, are all going to be updated to the Timeline?
I have more facebook business pages, can update to the Timeline only some of them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Actually no, you can't. Even if you have one or more facebook brand pages, all will be updated to the new Timeline on March 30, 2012.

The only thing you can do is edit all of them until they go live in the new timeline format.

Ads

you have to wait for facebook to give you the option for each page

All can be edited and updated, and all will be changed to the new Timeline on the 30 of march

Yes, when Facebook makes a change it will always release it in your profiles and business pages. It does however give you enough time to make sure you understand what the changes are and how it can help your business. For Timeline for business pages you can activate it right now or spend time building it up till March 30 when they will automatically switch it over to Timeline. Till then make sure you spruce up your business page to attract more fans and likes.