This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else would like to see the world burn and why?
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Who else would like to see the world burn and why?
To me the whole idea of everything is perfect and wonderful and unicorns (especially here in the good old USA) has gotten extremely boring. To the point to where im walking outside on a beautiful day and am thinking "damn I wish I could see a nuke go off in the distance" or of any other badass thing which would in turn produce a Domino effect turning the world into an Anarchist state. I'm not saying this because I want to bash heads open or anything. And I don't necessarily prefer the idea of nukes. Hell a complete financial crash would be just as well. Im just so sick of walking around seeing all the other people in this world especially my generation y or "y do we care" and gen z do nothing but get on their iphones checking their fucking instagrams and facebook pages or watching the damn telLIEvision keeping up with the fucking kardashians or watching celebrity Twitter fueds being reported on the news as if that's the way it's supposed to be. To me watching everyone wonder how they're going to eat or drink or find a safe place to sleep would be refreshing.

I just think about it this way. My brain is tired. I mean humans have gone on like this for years and years now and still no big catastrophic events have happend. I'd be nice to understand the point of it all in the last remaining days.

All comments welcome including hateful ones. At least then I know I got you thinking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

We have to make our own points.
You want catastrophes, watch the news or some movies.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

Not a particularly novel sentiment. As long as man has existed, there's been the appeal of just starting over again. It's not only a common theme of James Bond villains but the basis of almost every new religion including Christianity. However, you will always find a disaster somehow less disruptive than you had imagined. 2008 was very much an economic collapse and society did not crumble, 911 was world changing but society did not crumble, H1N1 was very much a pandemic and society did not crumble. In all cases, individual lives were destroyed but others were largely unaffected, even if a global nuclear war occurred, it would just be more of the same except with a few lives destroyed.
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

You and other conservatives, only.
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Feel SOMEWHAT the same way, maybe not desiring chaos but more akin to just wanting to see a LARGE event happen. Like aliens reveal themselves or extreme climate change, SOMETHING out of the ordinary from the doldrums of living.

I'd love to see another great influential figure that makes SIGNIFICANT change llike Martin Luther King did. Some guy that makes everyone look bad because he's changing the lives of millions like getting Detroit out of bankruptcy and making charities that actually lift the poverty there.

Doing something daring like giving poor kids free access to colleges after he paid the university enough tuition money to accommodate poor kids to go to school for free.

Or donating 50 million to the military and made the distinction to support ONLY the troops and not some technological advancement or waste it on BS; circumventing the need to 'drop the people' and not 'the useless assets'.

Just to see someone do something RIGHT for a change and force the cronies to try n murder him or battle him would be interesting.

Other than that another world war would be interesting.

SOMETHING different, it's been a long time coming.

my 2 cents.
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

wow we have the mad destruction here,the best lions control the economy,we believe all WE lies,BUT WHY WE HAVE TO PAID MORE IF WE PRODUCE THE SAME PROUCTS ,WHO GAMBLIMG WHIT OUR WORK.
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

go stick with the rest of retard republicans
04-08-2014, 08:16 PM

Why don't you improve yourself instead of hating the world.