This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best paid-for website builder?
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Best paid-for website builder?
I am currently in the process of designing a website, however I cannot find the "perfect" website builder. I am considering WordPress, but it seems tedious. I do require a retail section, but for individual people, who will have their own profile though..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM

Wordpress is the best.

Search on you tube for how to build a website via wordpress and there are thousands of videos showing you how if you have not down it by for.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

I will agree on the Wordpress advice its quite affordable and they have a ton of themes available. however as with most CMS if you want to customize the theme further you do have to invest some time into understanding the program

Some other options are Joomla and Dolphin Community Management System. All of the ones mentioned should come free as a application with most hosting companies.
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

Talkspot.com has some eCommerce website templates that are set up for retail which you can customize. You could set up a user registration and password protect pages or sections of the site.