This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird that i dont like facebook?
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Is it weird that i dont like facebook?
I just really dont. I have it for several years now and the only reason that i dont delete my account is because i use it for school. People always ask me why i havent changed my profile picture in years and why i dont post ANYTHING on my wall. There are even some people in my class who laugh at me about it (they mean it in a friendly kind of way but it still hurts). Its not like im a loser who doesnt have any friends. I actually have a lot of friends (and with that i dont mean facebook friends but real friends). But what bothers me most is when i meet new people and they add me on facebook they always seem to think that im some sort of geek who is anti social and doesnt have any friends. Is it weird that im like this? Please help me because it might sound stupid and weird, but its really bothering me that im that different

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

no its not weird at all.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

No
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

No i dont have facebook either. I dont like it there is just no interest in it
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

Not weird at all a few of my friends don't like it but keep it so they can talk with family members they have not seen in years.
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

No Not At All Everyone Has There Own Opinion On Facebook in the Matter Fact There are People That Dont Use Facebook
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

Haha, well my friend I'm pretty sure the majority of people on this planet hate Facebook. You got the yoloers, the swaggernauts, and the "deep" people. The dumb chicks, the FaceTweeters, and the "professionals." Then, as you point out, there are the bullies and jerks that call you a nerd and a geek just because they have nothing better to do. But you know what? No one ever said they were right.

As for being different, who cares? You aren't different, you're unique, a productive member of society. The popular people aren't gonna get very far in life after they get out of school, but because your different, you're original. Originality is what the world needs, and people like you can make a difference on the planet. So the next time someone calls you a nerd or a geek, just laugh, because you and I both know that person has no life.

I hope you're feeling better about yourself, because that's the only way you can change the world. So go out and have a good day!

-Jk
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Of course not! You don't have to like everything else which other people do.