This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Help!!!!!!!?
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Facebook Help!!!!!!!?
Hi, so my profile got locked by Facebook and they said that I need to verify it through my phone number. My profile is legit. The thing is that I don't have a cellphone, I've tried using those on SMS receivers like Receive SMS, Pinger, Textnow. I don't feel comfortable giving Facebook government ID if I can't give a number. Nothing is working. Can someone give me help?
I closed my account a few months ago but then I wanted to reconnect with some old friends from my previous school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

none of those SMS things will work - facebook can detect they arent a real cellphone number - if they worked, that would defeat the whole pupose of forcing you to verify yourself as real and not having more than one account

you may consider your profile to be legit, but facebook will see it as not legit if you have broken the rules by creating more than one account... have you created more than one account?

either way, there is no way around it

you can by a disposable prepay cellphone for pretty cheap tho

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

Well you Have to Give Facebook Something if You Cant Do Cell Phone if you Can Skip That Option and if it Gives you a Another Verification Option than you Have to Do Something Else If it Asks For Government ID you Have to Send them That Or Picture Identification if it Doesint Let you Skip It Than you Have no Other Option You Cant Skip the Security Check Point