This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to use xml sitemap?
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM
how to use xml sitemap?
i want to use xml site map in my web site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

you can generate xml sitemap online from xml-sitemaps.com and upload to root.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

First, you have to generate sitemap in xml format for website then go to the google webmaster tool and upload over there.
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

There are many ways for upload sitemap in the website

1)generate XML sitemap online from XML sitemap generator and upload
2) or in the admin section of your website click on create xml sitemap and upload
3) with the help of webmaster tool etc.
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

I highly recommend taking a look at Googles webmasters guidelines for creating xml sitemap
see link below
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

This way you use xml sitemap:
1.Once you have logged in to your WordPress website, scroll to the PLUGINS tab in your dashboard’s sidebar. Expand it and click ADD NEW.
2.Search for “Google XML Sitemaps.” At the time I’m writing this post, it is the second plugin returned in that search. Click INSTALL NOW, and confirm YES, you do really want to install this plugin.
3.After the installation process is complete, remember to click ACTIVATE, or your plugin will not be available for you to use…it will merely be installed on your site.
4.Once you do that, scroll to the SETTINGS tab in your dashboard’s sidebar and expand it. You should see a new link for XML-SITEMAPS. Click it.
5.You will see a notice at the very top of this settings page that tells you to build your sitemap for the first time. Click that link… and the magic will begin!

Once your sitemap is built, you will not need to make any other changes to the settings on this page. This plugin is fantastically configured straight out of the box! I know – it almost sounds too easy… but it’s true. So take four minutes and go install this plugin on your site right now.Then, if you have any questions, feel free to pop over to the forum and ask.
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

You can generate XML sitemap online from XML sitemap generator and upload with the help of webmaster tool.
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

yes you can use XML Sitemap in your website. Just go to xml-sitemap.com and follow the steps to create the sitemap and you have to upload it to route folder of your website and you can check that in Google Webmaster Tools.
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

First of all create a xml sitemap with the help of a xml sitemap creation site like "xml-sitemaps.com". After creating sitemap upload the file to Goole webmater tool. You need to follow simple instructions to do so.

After sitemap uploaded on your website it is very helpful to your website. Xml-sitemap directs search engine spiders to website urls so that search engines' spiders effectively capture & utilize your site's content.
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

you can attach the sitemap to your webmastertools , then you can get good results.

Hope you understand