This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is my Amazon Gift Card?
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Where is my Amazon Gift Card?
Ok so I got two $25 Amazon gift cards for my birthday. Once I got everything I wanted in the cart, I proceeded to check out. I was planning on using only one gift card, so I put the number in and it turned out I was a little over $25. All I did was type in the number and press the Apply button in the checkout; never pressed Place Order obviously because I still owed a couple bucks. The next day when I found all the things I wanted, I typed in the gift card I typed in the other day, and it said "Already Redeemed". I even checked my gift card balance and it said zero. So basically, because of some computer glitch, I lost $25. I called Amazon three times; first guy said in 1-2 days it would be back, nope. Next person said it was already in my account; wrong. The third person said 2-3 days and it should be back. I typed in the Gift Card on Wednesday, and today on Saturday it is still not there. Is there something I should do? Do I need to call Amazon again and see what they can do? I really want that gift card back Sad

Also: On Thursday when I typed in the other gift card the same exact way I did for the first, it worked fine. I got the $25 in my account. Why did the first one not do that? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

they are best contacted over email i think and did you type in the wrong one? maybe you thought you typed in one but you did the other. hopefully this helps!

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

If you are using any gift card, sometimes think about site like this linked website, who are giving good service for free to all, check out and you'll find that, this website is very helpful for finding any gift card balance and all things related to gift cards, and its free service too, thanks and good luck.