This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if i post something on facebook and someone shares it can i see all comments?
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
if i post something on facebook and someone shares it can i see all comments?
If i were to post something on facebook and someone shared it.
Would i be able to see (easily) all the comments from my post and the shared post on my origional post.

Dont know if you'll get what i mean.... so i'll explain again

i post a status and people comment on it,
someone shares it and other people comment on the shared one.
on my original post in the comments, would i see the comments from the shared post?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

I understood your revised explanation better than the first LOL. If you post, "I feel happy today", in which people comment on it, you'll obviously see it. If ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS share your status (that means, reposting YOUR status on THEIR wall), YES, you will see it. But I think, even if they're not your friend, you will be able to see because your name is at the top of the status. So you will probably get a notification. I think my answer was more confusing than your question. You can always test it out tho. Just ask someone, a friend and then a non facebook friend to repost your status and see what happens.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

No, you can't see comments of shared post on your original post.
But if shared person has shared on his timeline as public then you can see comments of shared post but not in your original post.
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

No you cannot see the comments made on your shared post untill and unless you are able to check who ha shared your post and open that link.

Apart from that if anyone who has blocked you and comments on that shared link, then also you will not be able to see that particular comment.