This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Athiests how can you use facebook when it's the most appauling spying machine ever made?
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Athiests how can you use facebook when it's the most appauling spying machine ever made?
Interview with Julian Assange says facebook is just huge violations of human rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9eGuahNII#t=2m2s

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

Why is this directed to atheists?

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

I would say christians are more oblivious to this that atheists are. You know..the whole blind trust/faith thing?
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

You're just saying that because, an image, of your previous question was put on Facebook.
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

What's your fascination with "athiests"?
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

Oy! The Xtiams & Moozlims also use the facebook; or you beseeching God to ban all atheists from it?
04-08-2014, 08:16 PM

I don&#x27;t. NSA has been recording our phone calls&#x2F;email though so, yea.
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

I never opened a Facebook account. I don't care for the grade school kind of popularity contest it promotes, and I certainly don't want them spying on me and recording my every move for all time. And it is really crazy, because people post pictures and stories about themselves doing really wild and questionable things. This becomes part of their permanent record and they will never be able to escape.
04-08-2014, 08:23 PM

In a free society, one can choose to give up privacy by placing ones personal information all over the internet.
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

I don't. I never got into the whole social networking thing. But my understanding is that it would only have information you put on there. If you just work on the assumption that nothing you put on the internet is private and that it will exist forever, you should be fine. And this has been a really basic security rule for a very long time.