This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused about tumblr?
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Confused about tumblr?
I'm really confused about Tumblr. You know how you can make two blogs, well, if you have two blogs, say I have one about Harry Potter and one about Star Trek or something (just the first things that go into my head), when I reblog something, will it reblog onto both blogs? And when someone clicks on me, which of my blogs will come up?
I'm so confused! Please help!
Thank you so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

when you click to reblog something, it will by default select your main blog, but you can change what account you reblog it onto, by clicking your name, and choosing your other blog from the downbar that comes up. (it's kind of annoying but you'll get used to it)

when they click on you, they will see the blog they chose. if they click on your harry potter url, it will only show that one tumblr. if they click your star wars one, it'll show that one.

EDIT: all of this that i've mentioned is if you make another blog from your main blog. if you use a separate email for the second one, it'll be exactly like your first one, with no limitations.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

xoxo-gossip-girl is right

im lovelyydakota.tumblr.com

follow me if you like it
04-08-2014, 07:52 PM

When you reblog something, it will go to your main blog, the blog that you originally signed up for. The only way to get it to go to both blogs is to reblog it twice. Once for each blog. But the second time you reblog it, you'll need to set it for your second blog.

When somone follows one of your blog they will only be following that one blog, not all of them.

I hope that helped.