This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Generate more traffic to my website?
04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Generate more traffic to my website?
For some reason my first question was deleted. I just want to know how I could get more customers to my website. Ive invested a lot of money and time but if no one sees it I will start to lose my money and my investments will have become a failure. I already have Google adwords but it ddoesn't seem to be paying off. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

Yea only store sites with well oiled, optimized sales pages can profit from Adwords, SEO is the slow gradual way to develop "free" traffic. Some webmasters spend more time off site participating on other sites to help them get baklinks to boost their site search ranking.

This SEO authority has a tutorial series worth a read
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

First you need to provide visibility to your website in the search engines for which you need to do seo of your website. Then do social media marketing by sharing it on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and many other are there.
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM

There is no single magic answer.

The most important things to understand is that free or low cost traffic solutions will take some time, so you should be patient.

If you are willing to spend some money, that will certainly speed things along, but some of these solutions can quickly add up to lots of $ with very little payoff. Which solution is right for you? To be honest, that is hard to answer because it really depends on what you are selling and who your target audience is.

There is a shortcut that will at least get you started ... study what others in your industry are doing. For example, that is what Coke and Pepsi do to each other all the time. At least in the short-run it will give you an idea of what to do next.