This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good fundraising ideas?
04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Good fundraising ideas?
Me and my team want to go to nationals this year and it's in a different state so we need money for the flight and a hotel so we need to fundraise.. We already thought of bake sales, car washes, & selling candy but we need more ideas that will get money for all of us in about 3 months help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

Sausage Sizzle or BBQ at your local shopping center, mall, park, big department store.
Make sure you approach the council / complex management before you setup something like this as you may need approval but most businesses / community would love to help fund-raise charities.
Another idea is to write a story / blog and post/share it on social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc and share it around with your friends/family/work etc and you will be amazed how fast a good word spread.

If you are planning to hold an event like Sausage Sizzle / BBQ to sell food for raising money make sure you display the charity or community / cause of your event so everyone can see that this is not purely for profit.
And then advertise / market using social media to promote the event, free online classified ads.
Theres plenty online, depending on your location. I normally post my events on my local free classifieds directory http://www.postads.com.au for Australian based audience.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply