This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to do marketing of Classified website?
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM
How to do marketing of Classified website?
I am from India. I have created a Free Online Classified Website QByMe.com

http://www. QByMe.com

How should i do marketing for this?
I want only free marketing strategies.

I have seen many classified websites like OLX ,Quikr etc .These two are most famous in India but there are Thousands of other but no one knows them, I dont want to be one of them. I want to be atleast in line with Olx and Quikr without spending a penny.

Please suggest me different kind of marketing strategies.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

ofcourse OLX, Quikr are every body known classified websites. In India so many classified websites are there. Even OLX and Quikr paid huge money for rankings in google. without paying any amount may be your website will not ranking in top 10 pages . so think about it .

ok first learn the seo terminology then apply the techniques.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

Without spending a penny, you wont get good rankings.

You can do SEO for your website, no need to spend money.
And dont compare other websites like OLX, Quikr, Dragg.in they spend money for ads and SEO work.
If you SEO you can do your self, otherwise contact experts for doing SEO.

[IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOU WEBSITE ON TOP 10 WITHOUT SPENDING A PENNY I AM SURE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR WEBSITE]

ALL THE BEST.
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

First think about this . Why someone will come to your site when there are 100's of site in market specially giant like Olx , quikr and Just Dial ?
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

There are some of free marketing strategies to promote classified websites.

1. Prepare the database of
Real estate agents, Used bike sellers and rental business owners. They probably have more ads for you. Then contact them and provide them a free service to post large number of ads. Once you get the new ads which is not available in google index your website will get optimized and will be shown in top results.

2. Prepare an email list of business owners:

Then create a group and page in facebook for your classified website and invite them through fb.

3. Aggregate classified ads from other sites to boost up the visitors at the beginning.

4. Prepare a list of top article posting websites like Squidoo, hub pages and post the ads with title "list of free classified website in chennai", "list of free classified website in bangalore" and for other cities and add your website to the classified list.

All you need is your effort. Then success is yours. All the best for your online business.

If you are looking for any further help feel free to contact us.