This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are One Direction and jUstin BIeber so different?
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Why are One Direction and jUstin BIeber so different?
The One Direction boys are so much nicer, less stuck up and dont get into so much trouble as Justin and polite

Justin is stuckup, wanna be ghetto, and just so much trouble.

I think Justin is an act tbh. Does it have anything to do with their managers telling them to put a good or bad image? Someone explain. Is that why Justin is more popular than One Direction on social media? What if One Direction started misbehaving?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

I don't like either. I like people who make proper music.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

I think it has got something to do with their managements, one directions management (modest!) are VERY strict, whereas I don't think Justin's are. Also Justin has been around longer than one direction so that's probably got something to do with the social media thing. If one direction started misbehaving I think they will eventually get less and less fans, just like Justin is at the moment... don't even try to tell me that isn't true, because it is.
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM

because they are different!
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

zayn malik acts the same way as justin bieber but it gets overlooked
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

I think it's more about who they are surrounded with.
Justin Bieber hangs out with these bad people who are just a bad influence on him and just using him.
His Parents don't seem to care about his best interest and are too caught up in the Celebrity lifestyle.
Justin wants to be looked as this bad boy to be taken more seriously which isn't working.

While One Direction seem to have good friends and family around them. And i think they have a better management to keep them grounded. Say what you may about Simon Cowell but i think he does actually care about people.
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Hello! I'll try to answer this question as best as I can and without being biased. Tongue

I used to like Justin Bieber, I wasn't a crazy fan, but I thought he was all right. He could actually sing and before he went through puberty, he was a cute little guy - honestly, no wonder he became so famous. He was new, interesting, different. A cute little guy who can sing. No one had seen that for a WHILE.

But today it seems everyone hates him. Why? Because, as you said, Justin's personality is starting to mature but in the wrong way. He does act very arrogant and rude towards his fans; he has literally spat at a little girl one time begging for an autograph. I don't like his ghetto style, the way he dresses or looks, and I hate his music videos. They have become TOO sexual, TOO graphic, and TOO dark and disgusting. They always involve him kissing a bunch of stereotypically beautiful girls, half the time naked.

Then one Direction came along. We hadn't had a boy band with young attractive guys in a while, no wonder THEY became famous.

I'm not a Directioner and I don't really like their music, but I respect them because of their clean image. Their music videos are fun and crazy. They don't constantly sing about raping girls like Justin Bieber. They can actually sing and don't just rap like Bieber does. They don't dress inappropriately, and are very kind and genuine towards their fans. One time, Harry Styles had a day off and he visited every homeless shelter and gave pizza to them. Another time, Louis surprised a bunch of girls on his day off by disguising himself and then revealing who he was.

In other words, I like One Direction more because they are very well-behaved, and they aren't afraid to be funny and crazy and stupid and just act like idiots. They are kind, decent, and can sing well. A lot of their songs have good messages.

They most likely are so good because they've been raised in good families and have good friends and good girlfriends. Justin grew up with a single mom who probably never really cared what he did and gave him lots of freedom. But the boys all have lots of siblings; Louis for instance has 7 little sisters so he has to be a good role model. So it all depends upon where they grew up. Plus, because they're in a band, they have to be a lot more patient and considerate of each other, and because they develop such strong friendships with each other, they learn to be good friends.

I feel, though, that Justin Bieber used to be what One Direction was - clean and cute and funny. But then Justin just became bad because, I guess, of society changing him, the media. He probably decided to put on this "bad boy" image because it got more attention from girl fans. I feel One direction will eventually become bad like them too, but at the same time Justin is like 19 or 20, and all the boys in One Direction are above the age of 20 except for Harry. They all are older and are still clean and well-grounded, so that's a good sign.

Justin knows he's losing his fans and he's gonna eventually stop his music career. But One Direction is still getting super, super famous; remember, they're only 3 years old, and Justin started his career when he was around 13. He's had a 6 to 7 year career. One Direction are still new, so we still have plenty to see.

But honestly, i think it's harder for One Direction to become "bad" because it's 5 guys, not just 1. They can't exactly post videos of them kissing girls cuz that's just awkward when you have 5 guys doing it.

I respect them and I think they'll continue to be great guys who make millions of girls worldwide happy. Justin Bieber has just lost so much of my and other people's respect because of the decisions he's made, but then again that's American media for you. That's what they do to their celebrities. One Direction's still British, so it seems they're safe for now.
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

One Direction have a strict record label and management who closely monitor and restrict their behaviour. Justin on the other hand is allowed to do whatever he wants with no boundaries whatsoever.
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

Justin is not trouble at all . . . media is.
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

Justin was the same way as one direction was. They will get there. They havent been famous long enough. Justin is tored of the fame he is treated like crap but thats never put out there. He knows the truth. The media makes up so many lies about him its crazy. Dont believe it all.