This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playing hard to get or mixed signals?? Girls Please?
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Playing hard to get or mixed signals?? Girls Please?
So I went out on a date with this girl that I hadn't seen in 2 years. We used to be cool with each other as far as I can remember. So we went out and talked and caught up, the date went pretty well as far as I can see. In the week leading up to the date we would text at least once a day and she would send me snapchats and whatever. After the date...nothing. I tried calling her to invite her out again and I texted her twice but no response. But nevertheless she still likes my instagram pictures and always checks my snapchat lifes and sends me snap chats once in a blue moon. Please! What should I do if she is playing hard to get, how can I play this game so I can win?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

No, the simple answer is she is not playing hard to get, but she is just not interested in going out again or pursuing you romantically. She probably just went out with you to catch up, see whats been new, see how you've changed, etc... I guess somewhere between the time she went out with you and her thinking about it after, she realized she is not into you. The reason for her sending you random snaps and looking at your photos? We live in a world of social media, people get bored and check these things constantly. I like peoples pictures on Instagram who I haven't talked to in years or never even met in real life. I would just let this one go, if she's not responding to your texts or calls for now that is a loud and clear message that she is not interested.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply