This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Website seo help?
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Website seo help?
I ran an SEO analyzer test for my website, and it says that I do NOT have any H1 tags and should have at least one. I tried to figure out how to add one with no such luck on my website. I like the layout of my website and do not want to add "text" to my logo area and want to keep the area looking clean, any ideas or tips on maybe something I could do? If you want to look at my website for reference it is
http://www.tropicarehomeinspections.com

Thank you in advance for any SEO tips or help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

That alone is not a huge ranking factor, it would be for the largest text on the page, probably the title of a page. The actual size mat be defined by your site template, the title on this page used H1 tags around some tricky code, simplified example.

<h1>Website seo help?</h1>

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:49 PM

H1 tags are not a high ranking factors in SEO today, but it's still a great way to tell search engines what your webpage is about.
I checked your website and you used webbly to build it. So here's how you can easily add the h1.
2 steps and the 3rd step is optional.
1.Drag and drop the custom HTML element to where you want it on the page. (the custom element tab is located on your right)

2.Step 2. Enter Your Title with the Proper <h1></h1> Code
Simply enter whatever you want your title to be between opening <h1> and closing </h1> HTML tags. For example
<h1> is the opening HTML tag for your title and </h1> is the closing HTML tag for the same. If you forget to add the closing </h1> tag, then the rest of the page may also render as H1 . . . and, whoops, that's not really best practice by any standard.

Step 3. (Advanced) Define the H1 Tag in Your Main-Style CSS
Click on the Design tab and then Edit HTML/CSS

Click on main-style.css and find the h1 CSS definitions.
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

One important aspect is to have your site rank for keyword phrases that people are searching for. http://colinsbreakthrough.com
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

I have checked your website, its seems pretty good. It is readable design & font wise. One thing you can do with your website is to add some informative content to your webpage. You can add special features making tagline in H1 tag. So it will be crawl by bots & will positively effect your website ranking.

One more thing you can add contact us form for easy communication with visitors/customers.
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

If your site is running with WP, there are lots of SEO plugins you could use to improve your Meta tags. Good luck!
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

SEO is the Process for getting your site on First Page in Google..

Just Check out my Interview with Neil Patel(SEO Expert) and Learn What the Exact SEO is
http://www.justwebworld.com/interview-se...prout.html
04-08-2014, 08:12 PM

I have 7 million fresh emails for internet marketing;

Check here;
http://www.onlinepesa.com/p/email-list.html
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

Link is still the most important external ranking factor in Google's algorithm , and it is to adopt a culture where everyone is responsible for marketing pays off . Friends , customers , business partners and ask for the link to the company website and encourage employees wherever they are ( such as social media profiles ) can do .

" : Time , money and talent you need at least two of the following : " And you can still create great content with no budget with regards to creating an exceptional , naturally remember two principles , worthy of the links on your site . Far as these will not be sustainable and targeted by Google webspam team from the syndication of low-quality links , article marketing , and purchasing strategies to link up with the quick win .
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

SEO means search engine optimization.It is very much essential for any type of website.The word search engine optimization itself clearly states that through this technique we will be able to optimize the search engine.Let me make it clear to you by taking an example.
Suppose if you have written an article on how to start a blog on your website, but have you ever thought of already existing articles on the same topic.When ever a person searches for that topic in the search engines like Google, the search engine crawls the websites with articles related to that topic.If there are so many articles on the same matter in the internet then are you confident that your article will be displayed in the front pages of the search engine.Then the answer would be most probably "no" in most of the cases.This is where search engine optimization comes into existence.