This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You Make Money With Adsense?
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Do You Make Money With Adsense?
I'm looking for a few tips on how to make money with adsense.

I have a blog I just created using blogger. I'm currently testing by creating 2-3 posts/pages per day for 60 days to build traffic. The I might add adsense to it.

My blog is about SEO, providing SEO tips and recommending free online tools to help with it.

Do you think this is a decent way to make money with adsense?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Lets put it this way. It doesn't necessarily matter about what industry or what your website/blog is about. What matters is the amount of traffic you get to that site/blog. You'll make close to nothing with adsense otherwise. It relies heavily on traffic, at least 1000 visitors a month would bring in something decent. Oh and the longer your websites been up and running, the more likely you are to get traffic. New sites don't get as much coverage as trusted, authority sites do.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:00 PM

Earning from Adsense depends on two factors, your traffic and cost per click (CPC) the ads are receiving. If your website niche is such that it can attract advertisers with high CPC then you can earn good numbers on relevantly low traffic. Otherwise you have to get a significant amount of traffic to make money from the site.

For example, you have got 1,000 page views on the site. Assuming the Click Through Rate (CTR) is 5%, it means that 50 ads are clicked. Now, if you are getting 20 cents CPC, you have earned $10 here.
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

WordPress is the world’s most commonly made use of blogging platform. WordPress is presently being utilized by as much as 16 % of the leading 1 million sites in the Alexa positions. Many brand-new internet sites and blog sites normally count on WordPress for their requirements. Firstly, why find out WordPress in the first location? Will you have any use ... Read Mo
http://www.clicktoseo.com
04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

Adsense is scam! A few years for smal people it was ok to make money with adsens but meanwhile it is nearly impossible.
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

Ad sense will yield around a 2% click through rate , which equates to around 50 cents for every hundred visitors , so you need high volumes of traffic to make it worthwhile .