This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you Give me some PR advice?
10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Can you Give me some PR advice?
A friend and former teacher of mine recently wrote a novel. It's actually doing quite well and has even been picked up by a few big box stores like barnes and noble and amazon. He was asking me though how he could market himself better as an author. LIke for example, he only has 24 people following on twitter, how could he get more? He already has a website with links to places like his facebook and twitter. I'm just wondering a good way to drive more people to those places... Thanks so much in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Some times good stuff fail to succeed lacking proper marketing. I think marketing is very important to reach people. Like you say social networking and online advertising are very necessary. You may talk with some company or service providers about this. Or contact some business consultants for better results. If you like to read about the steps involved in marketing this may help you - http://newgenresoft.com/onlinepublishing...bution.htm

All the very best!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply