This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me.!! To frnd d way.............?
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Help me.!! To frnd d way.............?
Im a boy from a little town, 18 is coming in some days, don't finding any way to live now..............................,......,....... It was a little villege where i spend my early days, and life was always a enjoible thing 2 me, to the litte age , it gives me many things 2 be happy, to make happy, 2 earn 4m life, 2 learn 4m life,....but time never stops 4 any 1, time goes up, and it give a gauzy vale of age,... I over come 4m the ages 13...14....15......but nt in my villege.....primary school ended, high school ended, happily played with d joy of study.....but as i end up my school, it gives me many sub roads, (technical line, ie. Engg. ..., medical .......)but i decieded 2 study more , so i joined a famous college for a B.sc course, but it was a big town, so i was not habituted with all those lot of things in town life, but i never feel bad ,as i learn 4m time, 4m my villege, 4m life it becomes a charming place 4 me, in some days in my college it gives me a lot of friends. .......but what i always feel all d day, unsatisfaction, .......i used 2 come home 4m my college at week end, it was about 30 km 4m my college 2 home, ................but as was alone 4m my school friends , my mind was not filling 4 study, .........but as a rule of 'nature' EXAM came again, it was 2days ago when i was in d calss room , writing on d exam paper.............. ............ Cursh happen, it was a very bad exam 4 me, never feel so bad then ever, it was about 2 months ago priciple called my gurdion 4 givinig a hard talk, after that i prepaired well.....but the hell happend, ..... I dont sleep that nighgt after d exam.......i was thingking about nt 2 live any more, have tried to commited suic...... But .........

This is d 2nd day im sitting in a corner of room with tears............, i lost me........
Im lost .....
Dont finding d way 2 life....

Want 2 end up my jourey of life........4 evr

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM

Oh for goodness sake man, your just a kid and I don't what country you're from but it doesn't matter! Suicide is the coward's way out so don't even think about it! You'll have more to live for later on- you've just hit a low point in your life and you need to find something to get your life on track again. Find a new passion or hobby, for example you can reconnect with nature like I have and if there are forests around, just take a peaceful walk and don't dwell on the bad things or don't think at all, if you have access to marijuana that could also take your mind off your problems for a bit and can put things in perspective, get a penpal in another country! (I'd love to have a penpal- please email me at tamaragrace9@gmail.com if you want someone to talk withSmile I'm a university student too 7 hours away from home so I know how it feels.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply