This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cannot get my website Timbervalleyrusticfurniture.com to come up in any search engines.?
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
I cannot get my website Timbervalleyrusticfurniture.com to come up in any search engines.?
I cannot get timbervalleyrusticfurniture.com to come up in any search engines unless I type in the exact address to the website then it will come up, but even when I type timber valley rustic furniture the website still does not come up. Does anyone know of a good seo company that gets the job done? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

I am an SEO (> 3 years) and it's odd that your brand isn't coming up. I know I can help. I just looked at your site and know/saw several ways to make this happen. You have the domains .co .info .com etc. and none of them are search engine friendly. You need to 301 redirect these into one domain. You need to check to see which domain has the most value and equity, and redirect them all to this one.

Basically, search engines see your website as > 17 different websites (competing) The only one that looks good is the .info but you're still spreading the Rank/Trust/Equity/Juice over too many domains. This is Part I of many things wrong with your site. Follow my link and I can advise in further details.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

If you are at 601 Glades Rd Gatlinburg, TN 37738 United States then you don't have a problem here.

When users search your brand name they are seeing your Googe+ profile, Yellow Pages entry, etc. However these are not optimised at all so I would recommend you get on the case with making these entries look hot!
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Sometimes the algorithms are changing and that's why your website wont show. Just wait and repeat the SEO if needed after sometime.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant