This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to create a twitter account on PC?
04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Is it possible to create a twitter account on PC?
When I open up the webpage it asks me to choose IPhone or Android. I have Nokia so none is good, so I go to other devices. It does not let me register anywhere without chosing a platform and as I have a Nokia that doesnt support the app I would have to do it from the PC, and TweetDeck just puts me back to that same stupid place. I have a windows 7, so windows 8 app doesnt help either. Is it really not possible to create an account without a smart phone?
Twitter.com gives me the Get Twitter for your phone page, not the usuall what I'v seen on the help page. Also if I click sign in then sign up it directs me to the app choosing page. I'm not really a noob at these kind of stuff, but this realy got me.
http://imageshack.com/a/img208/3391/wcxd.png
GOT IT!!! It's an experiment in my country, Denmark, to only let people sign up with phones. LAME!!! Now I'll be able to register finally! Thanks for the asnwers!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Yes it is, just go yo twitter.com..
:-)

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

yes of course
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

It is possible. To open a twitter account from a PC is the best option I can suggest to anybody that want to open a new twitter account. Just go to twitter.com on your web browser and start the sign up process.

It is very easy, LOL

Thanks
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

hey if your try from computer first go to http://www.twitter.com then you will see homepage of twitter attached below. enter your details in the sign up area which is circled in the pic attached and hit the sign up for Twitter button.