This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got an update on the new IE recently and now my scrolling news doesnt come up, when you scroll its empty.?
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I got an update on the new IE recently and now my scrolling news doesnt come up, when you scroll its empty.?
When you scroll to see new news there are just blank spots, not sure how to fix it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

If selecting compatibility Mode from the Tools menu does not help then you have to go the hard route. IE 11 highlights poor web designs. In previous version (10 and earlier) you could hit F12 to emulate a previous browser. This allowed you to view the page as though you were using earlier versions... versions that displayed 'properly'

In IE11, the F12 (or document mode) is hidden even deeper and practically unusable. To use it, hit F12 on the page you have trouble with. There will be a menu bar at the far left. Scroll to the bottom to find the icon that looks like a PC and monitor. Its labeled 'Emulation' In the Mode section, change the document mode to a previous version. It looks like you are changing margin sizes, but it is actually IE10, IE9,8, etc.

Does this suck? Yes. Try Chrome or another browser.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply