This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am Going to Start a Social Networking Site.?
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I am Going to Start a Social Networking Site.?
Its a well looking Phpfox site and contains 20+ types in adverts
How can I get adverts to my site so that I can run my site forever.
I provide banner adverts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

You need users before you get adverts - advertisers pay for eyeballs, not promises, so you have to show them user/engagement levels before they will sign up. be prepared for a few years of losing money before you get anywhere near the level where your banner ads will pay for your operating costs.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:52 PM

Be wise like Mark Zuckerberg does. He used his friends and money to put up Facebook. In your case,you'll need to prove people first that you have a good and responsive social networking site before even think about adverts. If you're became successful for that, adverts will then follow naturally. Lot's of businesses will ask you to put their business's presence to your site.
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

The World Wide Web is a powerful tool. It allows people to communicate and connect in ways that simply weren't possible a few decades ago. You can chat with friends on the other side of the planet, sharing photos and videos while you catch up. With the Web, you may be able to track down an old friend whom you've not seen in years. You can make new friends or even find your soul mate.