This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is profile links submission helpful in SEO?I have not seen refferal traffic from that?
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Is profile links submission helpful in SEO?I have not seen refferal traffic from that?
My site is http://www.packagingsuppliesbymail.com/
I have not seen refferal traffic from profile links? How I have to promote that in right way please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:57 PM

Yes don't worry about that because profile link is still working but there are few trick in adding link in profile content. Here are few tips that you must follow to add a link in your profile:

- Please create a hyper link on a domain name or URL instead of on rich anchor text
- Don't use rich anchor text in your very limited profile content

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Sometimes you don't get traffic but you get backlink which is important to up keywords ranking on search engines.
04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

Profile link submission is only beneficial in SEO if the backlinks you are getting from the link is do-follow otherwise it is just a wastage of time Smile
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

any type of link, nofollow or dofollow can make up your entire SEO strategy. High ranking sites have both do follow and nofollow links from different types of sources including profile links. Thus, it definitely play important role in making your links diverse. Keeping it natural is the more effective way of doing SEO so you need to implement all types of backlink..
04-08-2014, 08:25 PM

The profile link from the poor site is no longer a good way to make backlinks, and they do harm to your rank. If i were you, i will stop it right now. And do more seo friendly articles, do more keywords digging.
04-08-2014, 08:31 PM

You must do the link building on the website that is relevant to your niche. Also check Google's updated guidelines for link generation.

Hal Smith
Consultant - URLdreamer