This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did he deactivate his facebook account?
10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Why did he deactivate his facebook account?
I don't know where to begin i guess I will call him my ex for now. Sunday night he and I had an argument about me not spending his birthday with him and his family on Saturday. I wanted to but no word from him so he came over and that's when we had this argumentbut we made up and he spent the night. We didn't have sex if that is what some of you're thinking. We just held each other and went to sleep. He was so happy and at peace that morning when we got up. He wanted to come back that night to spend the night but he got a text from a family member and things just changed.He just starting saying god don't want us togetherand he doesn't want to hurt me etc. I told him whatever and leave. But here is the background story his family hates me because I'm black and older than him but mostly because I'm black. Even though he has his own home he lives next door to family members and they are going to ask where he has been all night and they don't get why he likes a black woman so they put him down about it. so I was hurt after I told him to leave and unfriended him on facebook and skype and now his facebook page is gone. our friend tried to contact him about something and it was gone. Why would he do that. I love him still even though he is a jerk sometimes.We're so happy when we are together but when he stays around his family too long he questions his choice in a mate because they don't like it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM

ok? so you guys are no longer.... that's why.

move on.. apparently it wasn't working out anyhow.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply