This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I convince my parents to get me a FaceBook?
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
How do I convince my parents to get me a FaceBook?
Ok so I am almost 13 I have twitter google + and YouTube so I ask them if I can have Facebook and they say no way! I ask why and they say I am not murture enough I get real annoyed becuase my older brother got it at 12 and I hear my friends r getting it now! So how do I have my parents finally get it for me? Thanks in advance and Al'so if that doesn't work then how do I make a secret FB?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Legally your brother should not of had it at 12 he would of had to lie about his age. And as long as you live under your parents roof they make the rules.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

it's illegal to have a facebook before you are at least 13 - it's also illegal to use yahoo answers until you are at least 13
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM

All of the above, illegal to use almost any social media service, AKA Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Steam, and Line, until you're at least 13 years old. You should be lucky that they have managed to allow you to go on the sites you currently go on. Also, you can't make a secret FB. Your parents will find out.

Facebook isn't necessarily good anyway, trust me Google+ (something you do have) is better. You can control better who sees what you post, so that only your friends see what you post, or so only your family sees what your post, only certain people, or everyone. Facebook on the other hand, only allows completely public, friends and their friends, just your friends, specific people, or only you. Note that parents and family are part of the whole "friends" bit too.
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

First you should call it facebook and not a facebook. Then you should concentrate really hard on trying to become old enough to have Facebook
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

youre parents are right,you have to be 14 or older to get a facebook account