This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xfinity is a real B*tch!,Can you help me?
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Xfinity is a real B*tch!,Can you help me?
Every night my internet download speed keeps on going slow for most of my internet,it's goes just fine in daytime but strange thing is downloads on some sites still goes fast,is the internet dying?!?,even so bad,my torrent keep f*cking up,seeds are in fine amount(like 30 seeds,witch by the way how much can over 30 seeds can speed up to?,i'm serious!)it's goes slow for that many seeds then breaks down into a error!,Is this is the future of the internet and torrents?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM

It is possible you have a hacker or a virus. It is said by some when your device runs slow, it is a red flag someone or something has invaded your device. Get some ligitiment security apps or software and perhaps get a professional security provider to take a look. Get help from your internet service provider or the manufacture of your device. I hope this helps you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:59 PM

It's to stop software pirates like you. Next the FBI is going to start tracking IP Addresses to catch you criminals.