This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is this user a top rated seller on ebay?
04-08-2014, 07:52 PM
How is this user a top rated seller on ebay?
Dont top rated seller usually have like 90k feedback?
This guy has only 300 and is a top rated seller wtf?
EDIT: Forgot to add pic: http://gyazo.com/4610b7a0879d670513492386c9a63766

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

This is not correct, It depends on how good your feedback are , after how long you ship the item after a buyer purchase from you,
I have only 92 positive feedback and i just became a top rated seller, ebay gave me badge TOP RATED PLUS SELLER. My id on ebay is paxtan
it also depends how many transactions you had and timing of your shipping and if you give free shipping on most of your items,

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:57 PM

HEY I HAVE EXCELLENT FEED BACK BEEN DOING EBAY FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW AND I AM LIMITED TO HOW MANY AUCTIONS I CAN POST BECAUSE THEY CLAIM I HAVE POOR SELLER PERFORMANCE AND I HAVE GOOD STARS IN MY FEEDBACK

PLUS AFTER 10 YRS PAYPAL IS PENDING MY CASH BECAUSE THEY CLAIM I MUST ESTABLISH A SELLERS HISTORY NOW.

IF IM LIMITED ON BEING ABLE TO POST AUCTIONS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRY TO BRING UP MY SELLERS PERFORMANCE?

AND ISNT 10 YRS LONG WNOUGH TO HAVE A SELLERS HISTORY?

EBAY AND PAYPAL BOTH ARE LIARS AND THEY CONTRADICT THEMSELVES ON HOW THEY CLAIM THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP OUR SALES!
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

I too am a top rated seller and no, one does not need a large number of feed backs, just 98% positive or better, and to stay above 4.70 (out of 5) on all four detailed seller ratings, along with a few other requirements which escape me at the moment.