This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase website pagerank?
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM
How to increase website pagerank?
In last year 2013 my website pagerank was 5. I have created 20-30 Blogs like Blogger, WordPress, tumblr, etc for every keyword. I have also give link of my website in the blogs. And now my website ranking is decreasing rapidly PR-5 to PR-1...Now Apr 2014...and Still Ranking is same in Top Ten... Now I have remove the my website links from all Blogs...

Now My question is this How can i increase my Website pagerank...so that i can maintain my website...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Hi there!
First of all you must know that there is no shortcuts in increasing your pagerank. People first need to trust and find your website helpful. Make your website is excellent. Then, pagerank willl follow.

1. Make your website accessible
-make sure you choose the best keywords.
-try to be the visitor of your website. How were you able to arrive at the website through search engines? Was your link at the very bottom? Evaluate these things and try to fix them.

2.Make your website helpful
- People revisit and fall in love with websites that answers their need. Make sure that whatever is in your website is helpful and of vital importance to them. Try to play the role of the visitor again. Will visitors trust and believe that your website is worth their visit and contains things they want/need? Try to evaluate and improve these things again.

3. Design your website appropriately.
-Make people believe in your website. Don't make it look like a scam page. Make it easy to use and reliable. Rethink every element in your site.Stuff like contrasts, brightness, fonts, arrangement etc.

4. Delight your visitors
-Don't make them regret that they spent time in your site. Make sure you helped the visitors. Never provide unreliable information. Once visitors get disappointed at your website they will never use your site again. They might even share the unreliability of your website. Make it a point that visitors will gladly visit again because of the reliability of your website.These are only some of the things to keep in mind.

What is your website by the way? I might be able to help in promoting it. Hope i helped ...

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

Firstly you can choose best keywords and get them SEO AND SMO technique.
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

You can do SEO AND SMO for your website
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

making link on dofollow sites which increase PR of our sites
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

make your website helpful for your visitors and reduce bounce, it will help you definitely.
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

please provide a link to your site otherwise there will be no good advice without analysing your site.

it might be that some site's have good or same content than yours and lots of good dofollow backlink to them than your site. that can be the resason.
i will put your link totally free on dofollow PR-4 page in exchange of article about my site and backlinking to my site.
if ready email ur site and other info at: alokkumar200842@gmail.com
04-08-2014, 08:35 PM

hey, the first thing is that KEEP PASSION, DON'T LOOSE HOPE.....

#USE A GOOD THEMES, WHICH IS CLEAN AND NEAT, SO THAT VISITOR'S GET ENGAGED TO YOUR BLOG AND COME BACK AGAIN,,,,,,,

# MAKE UNIQUE POSTS USE GOOD AND UNIQUE TITLE,,,

#CHECK THE MOST SEARCH KEYWORD FROM ADWORDS KEYWORD TOOL...

#CREATE BACKLINKS FROM DROPMYLINK.COM
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

If you really need to increase your site's page rank, then you need to get backlink from the high page ranking sites and authority websites. Only then your site will get page rank. If your site is having a PR 1 and if you need to get more page rank, just get backlinks from site which is having page rank more than 1. Only then your website page rank will get increase.

For your information, Google is not considering page rank for ranking the site in top. Just they request you to update your site with good and fresh contents regularly into your site which automatically helps in ranking the site in top.

You thought in removing the link from blogs and other sites is really a good one. If the blog is relevant to your website you can have a link over there. If not just remove and try to build good internal linking within your site for ranking well in search engines.
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM

Yes, this program still works good...

simple mate... just follow google sniper program.. it gives u the way to place your business website in google.. and helps u to make money..

Source(s):
For more details about the product, visit http://www.googlesniper.in