This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make a mobile advertising method that reaches the greatest amount of people?
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
How can I make a mobile advertising method that reaches the greatest amount of people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:57 PM

Always use social media if you want to make a mobile advertising method that reaches the greatest amount of people. Create a Web page on Facebook for individuals to like and share so friends and loved ones will have an on-the-spot referral. A Twitter hash tag will certainly not just get attention of individuals, but will also enable small business owners to quickly view just what individuals are pointing out about the business. For those with a physical location, attempt generating a check-in" for Foursquare. Making use of these sites will definitely raise exposure to new consumers, while also enabling you to get responses on just what people like regarding your business.
http://tapit.com/mobile-advertising-2

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

I do agree with Heena best place to advertise is the social media.You can reach to the greatest amount of people through social media.
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

You need an advertising method that will go viral. Have a funny video created or develop a contest so people can visit your website.
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

I know a great source where you can learn the secrets of mobile advertising, it contains real proven tactics to promote your own business or you can use it to promote others products for good compensation, i have given the link in the source...