This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi sweetie!Well I finally decided to do this Facebook thingy so I can keep an eye on you while you are away at?
04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Hi sweetie!Well I finally decided to do this Facebook thingy so I can keep an eye on you while you are away at?
college WINK. I also wanted to wish you a happy early birthday. I love you so much and I can't believe you are going to be 19 already! Wow time flys doesn't it? I wish I wouldn't have wasted all those years with you with the drugs and alcohol. Your mother was right for leaving me after the affairs. Anyways, not to get on a tanget. I really wanted to let you know nana died last night. I'm sorry to tell you on Facebook but I've never been good with bad news. Just remember she is in a better place now. I know I'm happier now j/k don't tell your mom I said that. But we both know she was a mean old bitch! She's the reason I became an alcoholic in the first place. Your mom was her mirror image! You try not developing a meth habit living with that. Well my love, be good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Troll.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

What is the question?
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

lmao

i'm here dad

& this is twitter, not facebook. last week was my birthday. i was 17. as far as mom, she told me you were dead. i let it go at that. thx 4 the update on nana, a card wud’ve done. mom said she was ur mother, not hers. no more meth here. got to where i couldnt stand the chemicals without rashing out. besides, the overgrown grass and weeds in the backyard hides a multitude of things. luvu2 dad