This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ebay Global Shipping Program And GLS in Germany?
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Ebay Global Shipping Program And GLS in Germany?
I order for a while ago a item on ebay being send with global shipping program and on the tracking it has come to Germany GLS has taken over the ebay item but on the page the last tracking update on GLS's website was on the 20th saying its at Neuenstein in Germany and GLS are normally very fast at delivery things so I am worry since I am in Denmark and I have bought on ebay before with GSP and when GLS takes over in Germany it normally goes fast to get items to Denmark from Germany.
what should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM

Since you have a tracking number, call GLS and ask them.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

You are discovering why so many sellers do not ship International, even with the eBay Global Shipping system in place. Too many problems that the seller can not help you with... yet the sellers are the ones who receive the negative feedback and low star ratings.

If you have any tracking, contact the Global shipper. Otherwise you just have to be patient, frustrating as it is.

This is exactly why I stopped shipping International from the US. I sure don't mind dealing with customs forms, and I know I am loosing business - but when I can't give my buyer the best possible service, and have the ability to resolve a problem... I step away.