This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please What is the best internet traffic system to get targeted visitors?
04-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Please What is the best internet traffic system to get targeted visitors?
Hi all,
I built up a fantastic blog that is 2 months old now. However am not getting good traffic. Please what are the best ways for me to achieve this and I mean simple effective ways. Any teachers out there, help please. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Are you using good keywords? People search the Internet using keywords. If they want shoes, they will look up "shoes", "high heels", "shoe sale", etc.

I don't know where your blog is, but on Tumblr, you should use hashtags that are relevant to the content of each article. If you have a WordPress or Blogspot blog, you need to use keywords or phrases.

Check out Google AdWords. It's a keyword tool that will tell you how high the competition is for your keywords. It will also help you to understand what you need to use to draw traffic to your blog.

Good luck.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Just do forum postings, blog commenting and some ppc ads if you can afford it. Try Chris Washington's books on Traffic and other Internet marketing secret bullets which are readily Free to download at his site at http://practise.info