This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Website Reconsideration Request?
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Google Website Reconsideration Request?
Hai ,

Few months back , I had make a request to Google via Google Webmaster for reconsideration of my website . Recently I had made some changes on my websites . Suddenly my trafic was dropped that Why I want to send my website again to Google for reconsideration . But I am unable to find a option on Google webmaster interface .. Did any body having Idea about this ?????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Hello navtej ,
whenever you make a drastic change to any page of your site other than previous content keyworg, then google assign and evaluate your site for that new keyword,
is your article has some drastic changes away from previous keyword?,
are you using wrong link to to check traffic like: http://a.com/ these two domain are different for google

please specify your link so that we can give you proper recommendation..
thankyou

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:14 PM

You'll only have the option to file a reconsideration request from Google Webmaster Tools if you have received a penalty or manual action applied against your domain, a message which will also be in Google WMT.

Whether this has happened or not is unclear from your question but try checking in Google WMT > Search Traffic > Manual Actions to see what is listed there.
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

If you can't see this option then you're hit with algorithmic penalty.

This option is seen only when you got manual penalty.
04-08-2014, 08:19 PM

you can read more information for reconsideration here https://support.google.com/webmasters/an...5843?hl=en