This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with Pottermore?
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Problem with Pottermore?
Well, whenever I try and make a potion after it does absolutely NOTHING! I make the potion and no matter how perfect it is nothing happens. I wave my wand, then everything is just stuck. The timer carries on. I can't touch the potion book to see if everything is crossed but it won't let me, I can't touch the ingredients and I can't touch the cauldron. Please, PLEASE has anyone else had this problem, if so can you tell me how I can make it work so I can gain house points for Hufflepuff. I haven't gained any since I joined and I feel useless to my house.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

You're in Hufflepuff? Maybe I shouldn't help you...

I have that problem all the time. I don't know what causes it, but you just have to wait patiently on the same "brew a potion" page. The key is that the sign that says something like "Your potion is now brewing, check back later" (or, after Part 2, "You've successfully completed your potion") at least has to begin to appear. Even if you just see the text, and not the background, you'll be fine. If the sign doesn't come up, Pottermore won't register that you've completed the steps. It's stupid, and like I said I don't know why it can take awhile. It may take a bit of time, but it will appear. Just make sure that you don't close out of the window.

Oh, and there are other ways to gain points other than potions. You can duel (but that's incredibly glitchy so I don't do it much), and you can also get a point for everything you collect in the moments.

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply