This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get my webpage advertised for free?
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM
how do i get my webpage advertised for free?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

Learn about SEO the process of optimizing your site for search engines, the best source of free traffic.

Here's a Google SEO guide mainly covering the more ethical on site practices
http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/se...-guide.pdf

One of the still powerful ways to manipulate the search engines is to get links from other sites that are seen as popularity votes. Too much of this can get your search ranking penalized.

This site helps you search for other sites on the same topic as yours, where you can make blog comments, forum signatures on pages that are relevant to your discussions.
http://dropmylink.com/

If you have a store site, you probably have to put a considerable part of your profits into advertising to bring in more buyers, most of the time it does take money to make money. Carefully optimizing ad text, keyword selection and landing/sales page design can make the difference in making or losing money on advertising.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

Hello

If you want to promote your website then you need to rank your website in all the major search engine. Once you done it no need to make any other activity to get the lead and business for your website.

So go for promotional activity which is free like directory submission, article submission and so on

Hope this will useful for you.
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Get some good SEO to your website. The below mentioned site will do it for free for 30 days and thats a start to gain some reputation. Then use the free add sites like Quiker to float some adds. This will give free marketing.
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

The best place to advertise and increase site traffic for free is by using Link Collider. I'll recommend it.