This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think SEO companies provide results in minimum time?
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM
What do you think SEO companies provide results in minimum time?
I gave my website to a SEO company, they said that your website will come in top ranking in 3 months.Its 5th month and still my website is not in top 10. They said we are the Best SEO company in India. Should I continue my work with them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

You should have a contract with them because every SEO company is having a contract of minimum time limit. Now do not give your work to them and search for a good seo company who can do good work and bring your website in top 10 in Google.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Too little information to guess...

Generally SEO is a gradual process, attempts to make fast changes are more likely to use dangeros cheats that may get a site penalized.

Ask them for a report of the specific actions they have taken, most of the process involve getting backlinks from other sites, if they produced you a list of quality sites with links to yours, there may be reason to stay with them.

Good SEO involves as much or more work on the site content in order to do it properly, making a promise of a top 10 ranking with no improvements of the site content is questionable.

The specific keyword search(s) you are to rank for is a huge factor, it's easy to rank for your own unique company name that no one else has, ranking for money keywords, like Auto Loans is much more challenging, there are no practical ways to get into the top 10 results for certain highly profitable searches.
04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

If they gave you a max of 3 months then it should be 3 months. If you not seeing any results they probably have scam you or don't have a clue of what they are doing so I would suggest that you cancel with them and try something else.

I found a guy on linkedin that provide a great service for seo. He have help me rank my site in least then 3 months but his work can also take 3 months to start seeing results but my experience working with only took 3 weeks I think.
04-08-2014, 08:17 PM

Honestly, you wasted your money. If you paid $200 to get your site ranked, you definately lost money. SEO Companies don't work. They used to work with directory submissions and link building etc... but since last couple of years, search engines are frawned by link schemes and they don't want us webmasters to do that. AVOID Paying seo companies, pay to write great content instead.
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM

You JUst waste your money.
04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

hello !

You can search new company . By the way , no one can give guarantee for ranking. Its depends on keywords , website as well as Google rules.