This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my business online?
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM
How do I get my business online?
I need to get my small business online and want to expand it by taking advantage of E-Commerce. I just don't know how to do it and feel like I've really fallen behind. Please help!
Thanks for that, this website seems to be perfect for what I need. I have a store now!
http://www.bigcommerce.com/p/13894-0-3-13.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM

It may make sense for almost every business to have some online presence, for some that really don't need to sell online a free hosted site like a blog platform might suffice for an online business card/brochure, a free Facebook business page can be powerful as well.

Before setting an entire ecommerce site with a shopping card and payment processing as well as paid promotion to get prospects to the site, some businesses might first get their feet wet using marketplaces like Ebay or Amazon which have a ready made audience they can send your way.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

There are tons of site that offer quick ways to get an online store, this being one of them. The link I attached lets you start up a store without a credit card. You can start adding your products then add a paypal email address if you have one. If not they have a credit card processing feature ready to. T

http://www.bigcommerce.com/p/13894-0-3-13.html

Once you're signed up and have everything added you'll want to register a domain name then have it point to their name servers. That's it, simple.