This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to advertise my gaming website?
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM
How to advertise my gaming website?
I just made a gaming website but I don't know how to advertise it so many people can know about it, so what are some ways?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

How is your website built? Are you using regular HTML/CSS or something else like WordPress? This will effect ways to optimize SEO.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

Your gonna need to start off slow if you JUST created it. Just do "word of mouth" tell some people on facebook or twitter or whatever and send the link personally to some friends and ask what they think. As it gets more popular that is when you can worry about serious advertising like joining Google AdWords which displays ads of your website or company across the web. (Google it for more info). Facebook offers advertising to where you can pay them to put your ad for your site on the side where it says "sponsored". Best of luck, mate!
04-08-2014, 08:24 PM

first of all do keyword research of pages. make title as well as description of pages, sitemap.
then do off page task to promote your site like bookmarking, directory, blog posting, video submission, classifieds, social networking.
04-08-2014, 08:27 PM

The easiest way to advertise a NEW site online is to create a facebook business page. When it's all set up, share it on your personal profile page and get people you know to like the page and to share it with their friends! It's very easy to do - I did it with my site.
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM

try backlinksplus dot com to find promotion for your website