This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How TO be normal again after that pedophile wretched gaffer?
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
How TO be normal again after that pedophile wretched gaffer?
This is a serious question. Please if there be any physiologic expert out there please type your answer.
SO there's that boy whom was loved by an old man, I don't know if he is a pedophile, I just know that he loves him fondly. He aimed on him, he talked to him on facebook, on whatsapp and then took a step to be around him and began to go with him to places like lovers in his wretched car.
He never touched him, really rarely. He only was fond of him.
The boy then there was terrified, and the smell of fear engraved deeply into his trait, then a while thereafter he started to fear anything anytime anywhere.
They resumed their talk on whatsapp and that unsure if pedophile be kept tagging pictures of him, sending him perverted messages like: I want to feel your tears on my shoulder.
He's not sane. He was his teacher. A while after the boy began to feel that he is a pedophile!!!!!!!
My question is:
To overtake this shall he face him, ignore him or what?
How shall he be normal again?
How to avoid that feeling of fear?
How not to be a pedophile?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Maybe this is obssession the boy gained from that experiense whit the teacher. If you consider raping children not as something pleasurable you are not pedophile. Look for ocd

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply