This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally put the wrong email address on a booking. Will I be able to get it transferred?
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
I accidentally put the wrong email address on a booking. Will I be able to get it transferred?
I booked tickets to an attraction I've been desperate to go to for ages. The tickets were to be emailed through on the address I provided. After I did it, I realised I'd put the wrong email address. Do you think this will be able to be sorted out and emailed to another address? I'm feeling so stressed and upset.
I sent them an email right away telling them.
Answers like the first one aren't helpful; I just feel really upset and am waiting for their reply and wanted to know if anyone's done the same thing and it's turned out alright, or not turned out alright.
I'm feeling a little calmer now! I've just discovered this:

If you have not received your confirmation email, or are having difficulty printing it, you will be able to collect your tickets with just your order number and one form of ID.

on the website and I have my order number and ID! So it should all good Big Grin I feel calmer now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Well this is the wrong place to ask. You need to contact the company in which you purchased your tickets and ask them. I don't see how we can do anything for you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply