This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is selling video games on Ebay profitable?
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Is selling video games on Ebay profitable?
Hey I'm a college student and I have a part time job on the side so I don't have to bother my mom about gas or eating out. I starting researching Ebay to see if I could actually make money buying and selling items from ebay. Do you think I could buy and sell video games on Ebay and hope to make around $300-400 a month if I got a nice system working?
Well if this is extremely unlikely to occur(described in the first two answers below), then how would I learn about selling and buying on ebay?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Extremely unlikely. Where are you planning to get a steady source of video games cheap enough to sell profitably that are new and desirable in the fickle and highly competitve teen video game market?

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

No that's not reasonable at all. People who sell on ebay already know what they are doing and what prices to charge. There is barely any hope of you being able to snag enough dimwit deals from the inexperienced sellers. Because inexperienced, under-priced sellers just don't survive on ebay.