This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why cant i receive anon messages on tumblr?
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
why cant i receive anon messages on tumblr?
it says that i have allowed anon messages but i still cant get them, ive tried changing my theme but that doesn't work either. ive emailed tumblr but they haven't emailed back and i just really want to fix this stupid problem. it was working fine like last week but now it stopped working. i blocked someone recently however and im pretty sure that that's when it stopped working but i unblocked them and it still doesn't work and ive gotten my friends to try to send me asks but its just not working.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM

Just go to your tumblr link and then in the URL, add /ask at the end.
You will get to your ask box and see if you are able to send an anon message to yourself.

Here is the example of my tumblrs ask box ( Test to see if yours looks like mine ) : http://iamjayvccp.tumblr.com/ask

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Have you tried to test it with a different browser? If you're using chrome try sending youself an anon message from firefox or opera or internet explorer (IE being a last resort).

Can you still submit to yourself? Like if you were to go to your-blog.tumblr.com/submit