This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question status?
04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Facebook question status?
If I set a status and tag my girlfriend in it will it be on her timeline too? Or do I have to post it directly to her timeline? If I post it directly to her timeline will it show on my timeline too?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:08 PM

If you tag her in the actual status (not in the comments for the status) yes it will show up on her wall too unless she has her facebook settings set to "timeline review" in which case she will get a notification asking her if she wants whatever you tagged her in to be seen on her page. If she clicks no then it won't be seen on her timeline.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:15 PM

If you tagged her in your pic then it will be shown in her timeline saying that she was tagged in a photo .
You can also use with option which will be next to places option in status box which will be shown on both timelines
04-08-2014, 08:22 PM

There are some situations. If you write the status on your profile and you tag your girlfriend, it could be shown in her profile too unless she didn't blocked this function. If you add this post to her profile and tag yourself, I am not sure this post can be shown in your profile, but if it is photo, it will be uploaded to your profile too with 100%
04-08-2014, 08:26 PM

If You Tag Her in it it Will Show up on Her Profile as Well
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

if you tag her in the actual status, then it will show up on your timeline as well as hers. if you post something directly on her timeline, then it will only appear on her timeline and not on yours at all.