This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many people have been to santa teresa county park in san jose, ca?
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
How many people have been to santa teresa county park in san jose, ca?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STP-Santa...4867780429

It says on here that only 1800 people have been to santa teresa park in san jose. i know it is only the people who "was here" 'd it on their facebook but still.. i want advice on how to get more people to "was here" on my stp- santa teresa county park face book place page. I added a picture upon opening it and the guy with the more popular page has never added pictures or anything important and its a very important community place for mt bike riders and others. i want to overtake the other page and become the best most accurate page so that it should over time become the "standard" for people to use for "was here" ING

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:49 PM

So whether or not we've actually been to the park is complete irrelevant. You just want more hits on your facebook page.

To answer the actual question, I've been there lots of times. It's one of the better geocaching destinations around. And that leads me to your ulterior motive: getting facebook hits. I would break down your Santa Teresa Park page into several sub-pages. Have one for the hiking, another for picnicking, another for the mountain bikes, one for the geocachers, for bird watching, and so forth. People don't look for the park just because, they want to do things while there, so aim the sub pages to the park activities.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply