This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does Compatibility View in Internet Explorer do this to most websites?
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Why Does Compatibility View in Internet Explorer do this to most websites?
So I have the latest version of Internet Explorer in which would be as of right now Internet Explorer 11 and I have Compatibility View turned on I pretty much keep it on all the time and I hardly ever turn it off so anyways I have it set to the default homepage in which is MSN so anyways on the MSN Webpage when I open up Internet Explorer with compatibility view turned on once both the browser and the page have loaded this message at the top on the page comes up pushing the whole page down a little bit saying that I should upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 I mean what the heck

so my Question is why is this message coming up in Ie11 with Compatibility view turned on I don't know if it will do it with that turned on or not but I test that and tell you what I found out but please answer me that okay

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:09 PM

well the page sees you are using the rendering engine used in older version if Internet explorer and asked you to upgrade all you have to do to fix that is to not use compitibility view the only pages compatibily mode allows you to view correctly are ones made before 2005 or so

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply