This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How important is social media?
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
How important is social media?
I was wondering how important is social media today?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM

Without it, the world would be a better place. With it, we are able to move forward and evolve into a more advanced species. Social media is pretty important but also depressing. I really wish that people beside me would talk to me instead of getting vibrations in my pocket from my electronic device.

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Now social media is not only for chating or sharing something, a lot of features for business and people's life.
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM

I agree we MIGHT be better without it but now that its such a big thing, people can jobs through it and there are plenty of connections you can find in your field now. Also,now, it&#x27;s replacing the old. For example, when you open yahoo or facebook, the news headlines are right there. We no longer have to wait until 9 o clock unless we wish to do so.
04-08-2014, 08:28 PM

Social Media has its own advantage and disadvantages whether for personal or business used or other things. Just like any other matter, if you use it in the right way it will bring you good results and vise versa.
04-08-2014, 08:32 PM

Social Media helps us to communicate freely with other people, express your feelings, share your talent, learn from other people around the world

Social media helps us to know whats the latest(Gadgets, News, Showbiz, Products etc)

for me social media helps me in every aspect of my life: mentally, spiritually, socially, emotionally. Imagine life today without Social Media? i really can't imagine. back to those years without internet is a nightmare.
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

Social Media is important in connecting with other people. You got to appreciate it whenever you have friends, relatives who are miles away from you. With social media, you got to interact with them. Also, you got to know what is happening on them.
04-08-2014, 08:44 PM

it is important because it sent information around the globe it's event and new trend
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM

VERY VERY VERY VERY blueVERY important, coz It makes life a lot more easier .
04-08-2014, 08:54 PM

It is important, but in it comes responsibilities. When it is intended to help or educate, it does, but if used for any other negative purposes it also becomes a powerful mode.