This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do? Leave or stay and work it out.?
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
what should i do? Leave or stay and work it out.?
hello, my wife of 7 years and best friend12 yrs 2 kiddos loved much 13 and 7.
i have a delima, that scares me to death, my wife and i have been on very shaky ground lately. i have had many issues with her in the past 2 years. moved in to a new home in 2010 and since then things have been coming up that we havent had in our marriage. we have had lots of bumps and disagreements but it got worse. i was on her facebook page in november of 2010 and saw that she was talking to a old boyfriend in which basically i was a terrible husband and she was lonely. none tru. i love her deeply and always had issues with her dealing with reality as she has bpd. a personality disorder that makes her feel everyone is against her. since she was 15 or so. depression also. i am not perfect but try best to control anger and resentment she causes me to have when she hurts me emotionally.
she said many very sexual things to him including with she could hit reset button and she married him to meeting him for dinner and also she wanted to take hot showers and massages to let the stress slip away". she was never with him and know for certain. his girlfriend broke it off quickly and he never agreed to meet her. but she really pressed it. i was devastated. we worked it out and i was ok with things as she knew it was wrong and she reminisced about her first love. mistakes we can make but forgive for.
then again in 2012 i caught her talking with her second old bf from 15 years ago. she sent him naked pics to all kinds of stuff. she tried to meet up with him for lunch but i caught it too i hope in time. i should of thrown her out by her ear. i left for some time. she hasnt talked to him in 4 months. she was tangled up in that. she has a very open minded way about her and is nieve about life in general. i left the house tonight and am in a wreck. she has the bipolar problem and has not really tried to correct it. it think she has given up on me. she also said we are done. i left the house and in shambles not knowing what to do. have family around . i do not want to leave and continue to think i can fix things. i know she has to want to too. she has said yes to that but keeps going around. she is really hard to get along with and has only one girlfriend.
should i just file and say by. i dont want to be one of those byweekly dads i see around. i feel for them all. im so hurt right now.. sorry for wordy quest but its never simple.
i am a great dad and involved in every way with kids and her. anniversary coming up on 15th oct. i am so depressed.
also she thinks counseling wont work she had counselors and think they are a waste of time. i dont think so. i want to and have been going myself to help me have the tools to work on us. im trying hard
what do you folks think

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:49 PM

You sound like you are trying very hard to keep everything together, but you can only do so much. You said that your wife does not think much of counseling, but you can go to counseling alone. You don't need to go with your spouse. Also, is your wife on medication? If not, she may need to be. Maybe you ought to work on yourself for a while.

Good luck and hang in there.

Ads

Work out...

Life sucks for all
some hide it
some ask in yahoo
some publish

Being + and bold is the only motivator in life

Try thrice b4 u leave

i wish u both all good luck

Try making out

I have a family member who is bipolar and it is very difficult , You need to continue your counseling and work on yourself. You also would need to help your children if they are growing up around this they need counselling on hwo to deal and understand there mother desorder. There is nothing worng with being a weekend dad your child will still love u and they will not hold anything against u , You just need to let them know that u will always be there for them no matter what

Good luck