This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell him I don't like him.?
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
How do I tell him I don't like him.?
I recently met this guy by him coming up to me and telling me he likes me and wants to get to know me more out of nowhere. I had never met him before so I kind of thought it was just going to be like this is the only time I will see him so I introduced myself but said not much to him. Well, I have been seeing him a lot and I just dont like him like that.. I dont want to be mean about it because I'm not like that and he seems really nice and I thought about it a lot but my feelings aren't there. I just don't know what to tell him.. what should I tell him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:04 PM

just say hey your nice and stuff but I'm not interested in furthering our relationship, something like that. depends how annoying/much you don't like him. there comes a time where you honestly just have to be straight up . or you could try and put it across nicely but if it doesn't work then just blankly say it

Ads

04-08-2014, 08:05 PM

Keep your conversations and contacts with him as short as possible or even not at all if possible.

You are not being hard but being clear.

You don't want to mislead him and give him false hope.

Eventually he will get the message.
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

Sometimes you have to be a bit cruel to be kind... have a face to face meeting with him and explain to him how you are not attracted to him the same way he is towards you,he might be hurt at first but later on he will apreciate that you told him the truth without leading him on. Just tell him,he will eventually get over it. Don't tell him via text or email or any social media outlet,he will appreciate that you did it personally Smile hope it works out well!