This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling Avon!!! Check out my website and place your orders now!! Pass around my URL!?
04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Selling Avon!!! Check out my website and place your orders now!! Pass around my URL!?
Lots of good deals and discounts on make up and perfumes!! We even carry mens cologne Purchase your order now!Smile
http://www.youravon.com/priscillamercado429

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

This section is for discussing advertising, actually promoting your business here will get your posts deleted and your account cancelled.
You have to understand without almost every web site restricting affiliate links and obvious promotions they would be completely overrun with robot posted spam advertising messages.

I'm a bit skeptical about adapting the Avon model to the internet, a system devised in the days before the age of advertising saturated media, when a local representative, supervised by a regional representative made sense, now with each rep having access to the world through the internet, redundant competing sites abound.

I don't even know if the representative numbers are commonly known. The number of pages on avonrepresentative.com who's title mentions the state they operate in include:

CA 37,400
TX 31,900
NY 25,900
OH 17,200
GA 16,100
NJ 12,600
AL 7,810
MN 5,480
UT 3,350
DE 2,350

Imagine if all of them posted their promotions here...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply